Some of the sportsbooks featured on this page are our partners. We may receive compensation if you sign up for one through our links, but this doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. You can learn more by visiting our advertiser disclosure page.
Our parlay calculator can show you your expected payout from a parlay bet based on the amount wagered and the odds of each leg in any format (American, Fractional, or Decimal).
Simply enter your bet amount and the odds and our calculator will show you your expected profit (“To Win”) and payout (“To Pay”). Need to add more legs to your parlay? Just hit the “Add new line” button!
MLB Parlay Calculator
You have entered an invalid value
How to Use Our MLB Parlay Calculator
It's super easy to calculate your MLB parlay payouts with our tool. Here are the steps you have to take in any order you want:
- Type in your bet amount
- Select your odds format
- Enter the odds for each leg of your MLB parlay (doesn't matter if it's moneyline, run line, total, etc.)
- If you need to add more legs, just hit the + button
- Hit the Calculate button
The calculator will then show you your profit amount (To Win) and your total payout amount (To Pay).
The difference is that the payout amount includes the initial amount you wagered where as the profit amount just shows your profit.
If you want to start over, you can hit the Clear button to quickly reset it back to the blank inputs.
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state.
No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA MD, MI, NJ, OH, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
Second Chance Bet Up to $500
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA
Up to $1,000 Back in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
100% Deposit Match Up to $100
*Not a sportsbook. DFS site that offers Pick'Em contests on player stats.
How MLB Parlay Odds Work
When you place a MLB parlay (or any type of parlay, for that matter), you are combining multiple MLB bets into a single wager. In order for the parlay to win, all individual bets (called “legs”) of the parlay must hit.
In exchange for the increased difficulty, you receive a much higher payout than you would if you just bet each individually.
The following table shows the standard payouts on parlays in which each leg has -110 odds as well as the true probability and fair odds if there were no “juice” or “vig” charged by the sportsbook:
# Parlay Legs
2 team parlay
3 team parlay
4 team parlay
5 team parlay
6 team parlay
7 team parlay
8 team parlay
9 team parlay
10 team parlay
Note that the odds on MLB same game parlays differ based on how related the included selections are to each other.
For example, you would receive a lower payout on a same game parlay that includes Aaron Judge to hit 2+ HRs and the Over to hit since the game is more likely to go over the run total if he does hit 2+ HRs.
Other Betting Resources
- Best MLB Betting Sites: See our picks for the best online sportsbooks that offer MLB betting.
- Betting Odds Calculator: See your expected payout, calculate implied probability, and convert between odds formats based on your original bet amount and odds.
- Odds to Probability Calculator: See the implied probability for a sports bet based on the odds.
- Odds Converter: Convert between the three odds formats including American, Decimal, and Fractional.
- Hedge & Arbitrage Calculator: Find the ideal hedge bet amount and guaranteed profit based on your original odds and bet amount.
- Free Play Calculator: See how much profit you can guarantee yourself by betting the other side of a free bet.
- NFL Odds Calculator: See the projected payouts of your NFL bets.
- NBA Odds Calculator: See the payout amount of your NBA bet.
- How to Read Betting Odds: Learn how to read odds, calculate your payout, and calculate the implied probability of your bet winning in each odds format (American, Decimal, Fractional).
- Spread Betting Guide: Learn how betting on point spreads works and learn common strategies for doing so.
- Total (Over/Under) Betting Guide: Learn how betting on totals works and learn common strategies for doing so.
- Moneyline Betting Guide: Learn how moneyline bets work and learn common strategies for placing them.
- Types of Sports Bets: Learn about how each of the main types of sports bets works.