Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
If you're looking to bet on the Ravens this NFL season, you can take advantage of one of the many Baltimore Ravens promo codes from sportsbooks that give cash bonuses, risk-free bets, and deposit matches.
This guide goes over the best Baltimore Ravens betting promo codes, odds and lines for Ravens games, common types of NFL bets, and everything else you need to know about betting on the Ravens.
Best Baltimore Ravens Sports Betting Promo Codes
Below you can see our picks for the best Ravens sportsbook sign-up bonuses from legal and licensed sportsbooks in the United States. Be sure to check to see if the ones you are interested in operate in the state you will be betting in.
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets If Your Team Wins
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KY, KS, LA, MA MD, MI, NJ, OH, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA.
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KY, KS, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Up to $1,500 Back in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KY, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
States: CO, IA, KY, LA, NJ, OH, VA
How to Claim Baltimore Ravens Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to use Baltimore Ravens sportsbook promo codes to get cash bonuses, deposit matches, risk-free bets, and other offers. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is up to $1,000 back in bonus bets and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of Ravens Sports Betting Sign Up Bonuses
There are three main types of welcome offers that sportsbooks run that you can use on the Ravens, including the following:
- Up to $X Back in Bonus Bets. With this type of offer, if you lose your first bet, you receive a bonus bet or multiple bonus bets of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t receive any bonus bet(s) in this case. Note that these were previously called “risk-free bets” but that terminology is no longer used as it's somewhat misleading.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. These are one of the best types of sportsbook sign-up bonuses since you receive a bonus bet or bonus bets up to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. These bonuses are listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a typical example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer compared to other promotions.
Baltimore Ravens Sportsbook Promo Codes & Cash Bonuses FAQs
Which Baltimore Ravens betting promo code is the best?
Currently, the PointsBet promo code gives the best sign-up bonus in states where the sportsbook operates. After that, FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings, and Caesars all have great betting offers.
Who is eligible for welcome bonuses at sportsbooks?
If you're 21+ and are betting in a state that has legal sports betting you can take advantage of Baltimore Ravens bonuses as long as you don't already have an account at the sportsbook.
How do I use promo codes to get sign-up bonuses to use on the Ravens?
Most sportsbooks don’t require promo codes to access the sign-up bonus despite having a section for them in the registration process. If one is required, we indicate it in the promo cards above. Most often, you’ll be set as long as you use our exclusive links which you can see in our best sportsbook promo codes guide.
Which states have legal sports betting?
New states are constantly joining the U.S. sports betting market. Check out our guide to states with legal sports betting to see the most up-to-date information. Note that Maryland does not yet have sports betting, but it is expected to launch in Fall 2022.
What is the best type of sports betting bonus?
The best sports betting bonus depends on your situation and how much you want to deposit. For example, first bet matches and 100% deposit matches have the most favorable terms since you receive the bonus money no matter what, but they often have less value than risk-free bets.
What is the best strategy for betting Ravens promotions?
There are a few strategies you can use to guarantee a profit or at least make it more likely that you’ll profit when using free bets and betting offers, such as finding arbitrage opportunities, betting the opposite side with another sportsbook, and placing the bets on longshots. You can learn more with our risk-free bet strategy guide and free bet calculator.
Baltimore Ravens Sports Betting Partners
Many NFL teams sign official partnerships with sportsbooks to help promote them across team media, in the stadium, and in other ways.
Here's who the Ravens currently have partnerships with:
- BetMGM & Ravens: The Baltimore Ravens organization made BetMGM its first official sports betting partner in May 2021. As a part of the deal, BetMGM and the Ravens agreed to make co-branded promotions and BetMGM will receive brand exposure throughout M&T Bank Stadium and in online assets. BetMGM also received a private hospitality suite within the stadium.
- DraftKings & Ravens: The Ravens and DraftKings struck a deal in August 2021, making DraftKings the Ravens' official daily fantasy sports partner and an official sports betting partner. As a part of the deal, DraftKings receives visibility throughout M&T Bank Stadium and on Ravens online properties. In addition, DraftKings customers will receive exclusive gameday experiences and promos.
- Caesars & Ravens: Just a month after signing with DraftKings, the Ravens inked a deal with Caesars Sportsbook. Along with the deal, Caesars received naming rights to the club level of M&T Bank Stadium as well as brand exposure throughout the stadium.
Types of Baltimore Ravens Bets
If you've chosen which sportsbook(s) you want to go with, it's now time to start placing some bets. Here's a look at the sports bets that Ravens fans bet on most often:
Ravens Moneyline Bets
Moneyline bets are the most straightforward type of bet since you just pick who will win the game. For example, you may place a moneyline wager on the Ravens to beat the Bengals.
Though moneyline bets are simple, you need to know how to read betting odds to successfully win them over time.
Ravens Spread Bets
Spread bets are the most common type of NFL bet. With spread bets, each team is “given” a certain number of points or has a certain number of points “taken away” from its final score. This helps make the game more even.
For example, if the Ravens are -3.5 points against the Browns (+3.5), then the Ravens would have to win by 4 or more in order for the bet to win.
On the other hand, if the Ravens are +2.5 against the Steelers (-2.5), then the Ravens would have to lose by 2 points or less OR win the game in order to cover the spread.
Ravens Total (Over/Under) Bets
With these wagers, you decide whether the score of the game will be higher or lower than the number set by the sportsbook.
Let's say the Ravens are playing the Bengals and the total is set at 44. If the final score is Ravens 21 – Bengals 10, then the Under would hit since the combined score would be 31. If the score was Ravens 28 – Bengals 27, then the Over would hit with a combined score of 55.
If you think Lamar Jackson and JK Dobbins are going to run all over the Benglas but struggle on defense, for example, then you may decide to bet the Over. Or, if you think both the Ravens and Bengals will dominate defensively, then you may want to bet the Under.
Ravens Prop Bets
There are tons of prop bets for each Ravens game. With prop bets, you are betting on something other than the final score of the game.
There are two types: game props and player props.
With game props, you bet on things like who will score first, if the combined final score will be odd or even, how many turnovers there will be, and if there will be a safety.
With player props, you bet on the individual statistics of a player. For example, you may bet on Lamar Jackson to have over 225 passing yards or for him to run a TD. Alternatively, you may decide to bet on Calais Campbell to have a sack or Marcus Peters to have an interception.
Since there are so many prop bets available for Ravens games, it's easier to find good value than on the more common types of bets like spreads, totals, and moneylines.
Ravens Futures Bets
Futures bets are bets on things like who will win MVP, a division, a conference, or the Super Bowl.
When it comes to the Ravens, specifically, futures bets include them winning the AFC North, AFC Championship, or Super Bowl; if their win total will be above or below a certain number; and one of the players to win an individual award such as MVP or Rookie of the Year.
For example, if you think Lamar Jackson will have another MVP-worthy season, you can bet on that. Or you may decide to bet on JK Dobbins to win Comeback Player of the Year if you think he'll bounce back from his torn ACL.
Baltimore Ravens 2021 Betting Recap
The Ravens had a mediocre 2021 season, finishing with a 8-9-0 record, good for fourth in the AFC North.
The Ravens missed the playoffs after suffering countless injuries throughout the season, including ones to JK Dobbins, Gus Edwards, Marcus Peters, Lamar Jackson, and many more.
Here’s a betting recap of the Ravens' 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 8-9-0
- Home: 5-4-0
- Away: 3-5-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 8-9-0
- Home: 5-4-0
- Away: 3-5-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 8-9-0
- Home: 5-4-0
- Away: 3-5-0
Baltimore Ravens 2022 Schedule
Here’s a look at the Baltimore Ravens schedule for the 2022 season:
|1||Sun, Sept. 11||Ravens||Jets||1 p.m.|
|2||Sun, Sept. 18||Dolphins||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|3||Sun, Sept. 25||Ravens||Patriots||1 p.m.|
|4||Sun, Oct. 2||Bills||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|5||Sun, Oct. 9||Bengals||Ravens||8:20 p.m.|
|6||Sun, Oct. 16||Ravens||Giants||1 p.m.|
|7||Sun, Oct. 23||Browns||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|8||Thu, Oct. 27||Ravens||Buccaneers||8:15 p.m.|
|9||Mon, Nov. 7||Ravens||Saints||8:15 p.m.|
|10||Sun, Nov. 13||Bye|
|11||Sun, Nov. 20||Panthers||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|12||Sun, Nov. 27||Ravens||Jaguars||1 p.m.|
|13||Sun, Dec. 4||Broncos||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|14||Sun, Dec. 11||Ravens||Steelers||1 p.m.|
|16||Sat, Dec. 24||Falcons||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|17||Sun, Jan. 1||Steelers||Ravens||1 p.m.|