Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
If you're looking to bet on the Bills this NFL season, you can take advantage of one of the many Buffalo Bills promo codes from sportsbooks that give cash bonuses, risk-free bets, and deposit matches.
This guide goes over the best Buffalo Bills betting promo codes, odds and lines for Bills games, common types of NFL bets, and everything else you need to know about betting on the Bills.
Best Buffalo Bills Sports Betting Promo Codes
Below you can see our picks for the best Buffalo Bills sportsbook sign-up bonuses from legal and licensed sportsbooks in the United States. Be sure to check to see if the ones you are interested in operate in the state you will be betting in.
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA MD, MI, NJ, OH, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA.
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Up to $1,500 Back in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
10x $100 Second Chance Bets
States: CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
How to Claim Buffalo Bills Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to use Buffalo Bills betting promo codes to get cash bonuses, deposit matches, risk-free bets, and other offers. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is up to $1,000 back in bonus bets and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of Buffalo Bills Sports Betting Sign Up Bonuses
There are three main types of welcome offers that sportsbooks run that you can use on the Bills, including the following:
- Up to $X Back in Bonus Bets. With this type of offer, if you lose your first bet, you receive a bonus bet or multiple bonus bets of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t receive any bonus bet(s) in this case. Note that these were previously called “risk-free bets” but that terminology is no longer used as it's somewhat misleading.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. These are one of the best types of sportsbook sign-up bonuses since you receive a bonus bet or bonus bets up to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. These bonuses are listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a typical example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer compared to other promotions.
Buffalo Bills Cash Bonuses & Promo Codes FAQs
Which Buffalo Bills betting promo code is the best?
Currently, the PointsBet promo code gives the best sign-up bonus in states where the sportsbook operates (which includes New York). After that, FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings, and Caesars all have great betting offers.
Who is eligible for welcome bonuses at sportsbooks?
If you're 21+ and are betting in a state that has legal sports betting—which includes New York—you can take advantage of Buffalo Bills bonuses as long as you don't already have an account at the sportsbook.
How do I use promo codes to get sign-up bonuses to use on the Bills?
Most sportsbooks don’t require promo codes to access the sign-up bonus despite having a section for them in the registration process. If one is required, we indicate it in the promo cards above. Most often, you’ll be set as long as you use our exclusive links which you can see in our best sportsbook promo codes guide.
Which states have legal sports betting?
New states are constantly joining the U.S. sports betting market. Check out our guide to states with legal sports betting to see the most up-to-date information. Note that New York does have sports betting, so Bills fans there can legally bet online.
What is the best type of sports betting bonus?
The best sports betting bonus depends on your situation and how much you want to deposit. For example, first bet matches and 100% deposit matches have the most favorable terms since you receive the bonus money no matter what, but they often have less value than risk-free bets.
What is the best strategy for betting Bills promotions?
There are a few strategies you can use to guarantee a profit or at least make it more likely that you’ll profit when using free bets and betting offers, such as finding arbitrage opportunities, betting the opposite side with another sportsbook, and placing the bets on longshots. You can learn more with our risk-free bet strategy guide and free bet calculator.
Buffalo Bills Partnerships With Sportsbooks
Many NFL teams sign official partnerships with sportsbooks to help promote them across team media, in the stadium, and in other ways.
Here's who the Bills currently have partnerships with:
- FanDuel NY: The Buffalo Bills and FanDuel signed a deal in January 2021, making FanDuel the team’s official mobile sports betting partner. The deal gives FanDuel access to TV, radio, and online assets as well as advertising throughout Highmark BlueCross BlueShield Stadium.
- Caesars: Caesars signed a deal with the Bills in January 2022, also making them an official mobile sports betting partner. As part of the deal, Caesars received the naming rights to a sportsbook lounge in the stadium, various sponsorship assets, and Caesars-branded in-game experiences.
Types of Buffalo Bills Bets
If you've chosen which sportsbook(s) you want to go with, it's now time to start placing some bets. Here's a look at the most common types of sports bets that Bills fans bet on:
Bills Moneyline Bets
Moneyline bets are the most straightforward type of bet. You simply pick who will win the game. For example, you may place a moneyline bet on the Bills to beat the Dolphins.
Though moneyline bets are simple, you need to know how to read betting odds to successfully win them over time.
Bills Spread Bets
Spread bets are the most common type of NFL bet. With spread bets, each team is “given” a certain number of points or has a certain number of points “taken away” from its final score. This helps make the game more even.
For example, if the Bills are -6.5 points against the Patriots (+6.5), then the Bills would have to win by 7 or more in order for the bet to win.
On the other hand, if the Bills are +3.5 against the Chargers (-3.5), then the Bills would have to lose by 3 points or less OR win the game in order to cover the spread.
Bills Total (Over/Under) Bets
With these wagers, you decide whether the score of the game will be higher or lower than the number set by the sportsbook.
Let's say the Bills are playing the Jets and the total is set at 43. If the final score is Bills 21 – Jets 17, then the Under would hit since the combined score would be 38. If the score was Bills 31 – Jets 14, then the Over would hit with a combined score of 45.
If you think Josh Allen is going to have an MVP-worthy day, dominating the Jets' subpar defense, then you may decide to bet the Over. Or, if you think both the Bills and Jets won't be able to get it going, then you might want to choose the Under.
Bills Prop Bets
There are tons of prop bets for each Bills game. With prop bets, you are betting on something other than the final score of the game.
There are two types: game props and player props.
With game props, you bet on things like who will score first, if the combined final score will be odd or even, how many turnovers there will be, and if there will be a safety.
With player props, you bet on the individual statistics of a player. For example, you may bet on Josh Allen to have over 275 passing yards or for him to run a TD. Alternatively, you may decide to bet on Von Miller to have a sack or Tre'Davious White to have an interception.
Since there are so many prop bets available for Bills games, it's easier to find good value than on the more common types of bets like spreads, totals, and moneylines.
Bills Futures Bets
Futures bets are bets on things like who will win MVP, a division, a conference, or the Super Bowl.
When it comes to the Bills, specifically, futures bets include them winning the AFC East, AFC Championship, or Super Bowl; if their win total will be above or below a certain number; and one of the players to win an individual award such as MVP or Rookie of the Year.
For example, if you think Josh Allen will set himself apart from the rest of the pack this season, you may bet him to win MVP. Or, if you think Von Miller will regain his old form, maybe you bet him to win Defensive Player of the Year or to lead the league in sacks.
Buffalo Bills 2021 Betting Recap
The Bills had a great regular season in 2021, finishing 11-6 and winning the AFC East for the second year in a row.
After defeating the Patriots in the Wild Card Round, the Bills lost to the Chiefs in heart-breaking fashion in the Divisional Round—marking the second year in a row they lose to them in the playoffs.
Here’s a betting recap of the Bills' 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 11-6-0
- Home: 6-3-0
- Away: 5-3-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 9-6-2
- Home: 4-3-2
- Away: 5-3-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 8-9-0
- Home: 3-6-0
- Away: 5-3-0
Buffalo Bills Schedule
Here’s a look at the Buffalo Bills schedule for the 2022 season:
|1||Sept. 8||at. Rams (Thursday)||8:20 PM||NBC|
|2||Sept. 19||vs. Titans (Monday)||7:15 PM||ESPN|
|3||Sept. 25||at Dolphins||1:00 PM||CBS|
|4||Oct. 2||at Ravens||1:00 PM||CBS|
|5||Oct. 9||vs. Steelers||1:00 PM||CBS|
|6||Oct. 16||at Chiefs||4:25 PM||CBS|
|8||Oct. 30||vs. Packers||8:20 PM||NBC|
|9||Nov. 6||at Jets||1:00 PM||CBS|
|10||Nov. 13||vs. Vikings||1:00 PM||Fox|
|11||Nov. 20||vs. Browns||1:00 PM||CBS|
|12||Nov. 24||at Lions (Thanksgiving)||12:30 PM||CBS|
|13||Dec. 1||at Patriots (Thursday)||8:15 PM||Amazon|
|14||Dec. 11||vs. Jets||1:00 PM||CBS|
|15||Dec. 17/18||vs. Dolphins||TBD||TBD|
|16||Dec. 24||at Bears (Saturday)||1:00 PM||CBS|
|17||Jan. 2||at Bengals (Monday)||8:15 PM||ESPN|
|18||Jan. 7/8||vs. Patriots||TBD||TBD|