Some of the sportsbooks featured on this page are our partners. We may receive compensation if you sign up for one through our links, but this doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. You can learn more by visiting our advertiser disclosure page.
If you want to bet on the Bears this NFL season, you should use a promo code (or multiple) from sportsbooks that give cash bonuses, risk-free bets, deposit matches, and other types of welcome bonuses that can help you start off with some extra money in your account.
Below we go over the best Chicago Bears betting promo codes, odds and lines for Bears games, common types of NFL bets, and everything else you need to know about betting on the Bears.
Best Chicago Bears Sportsbook Promo Codes
Below you can see our picks for the best sportsbook promo codes that you can use on the Bears from legal betting sites in the United States. Be sure to check to see if the ones you are interested operate in the state you will be betting in.
Note that you can sign up for as many sportsbooks as you'd like. So, if you want to take advantage of multiple welcome bonuses, you can—just be sure to bet responsibly.
*Special offers from our partners
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
2 Risk-Free Bets Up to $2,000
States: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, WV, VA
Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $100, Get $100 Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA
How to Claim Chicago Bears Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to use Chicago Bears betting promo codes to get cash bonuses, deposit matches, risk-free bets, and other offers. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is a $1,000 risk-free bet and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of Chicago Bears Sports Betting Promos
There are three main types of sign-up bonuses that sportsbooks run that you can use on the Bears, including the following:
- Risk-Free Bet. With this type of bonus, if you lose your first bet, you receive a free bet or site credit of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t, however, receive any free bet or site credit in this case.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. This is similar to a risk-free bet except that you receive a free bet or site credit equal to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. You’ll see these bonuses listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a common example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer than most risk-free bets and deposit matches.
Chicago Bears Cash Bonuses & Promo Codes FAQs
Which Chicago Bears betting promo code is the best?
Currently, the PointsBet promo code gives the best sign-up bonus in states where the sportsbook operates (which includes Illinois). After that, FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings, and Caesars all have great betting offers.
Who is eligible for welcome bonuses at sportsbooks?
If you're 21+ and are betting in a state that has legal sports betting—which includes Illinois—you can take advantage of Bears promos as long as you don't already have an account at the sportsbook.
How do I use promo codes to get sign-up bonuses to use on the Bears?
Most sportsbooks don’t require promo codes to access the sign-up bonus despite having a section for them in the registration process. If one is required, we indicate it in the promo cards above. Most often, you’ll be set as long as you use our exclusive links which you can see in our best sportsbook promo codes guide.
Which states have legal sports betting?
New states are constantly joining the U.S. sports betting market. Check out our guide to states with legal sports betting to see the most up-to-date information. Note that Illinois does have sports betting, so Bears fans there can legally bet online.
What is the best type of sports betting bonus to use on the Bears?
The best sports betting bonus depends on your situation and how much you want to deposit. For example, first bet matches and 100% deposit matches have the most favorable terms since you receive the bonus money no matter what, but they often have less value than risk-free bets.
What is the best strategy for betting Bears promos?
There are a few strategies you can use to guarantee a profit or at least make it more likely that you’ll profit when using free bets and betting offers, such as finding arbitrage opportunities, betting the opposite side with another sportsbook, and placing the bets on longshots. You can learn more with our risk-free bet strategy guide and free bet calculator.
Chicago Bears Partnerships With Sportsbooks
Many NFL teams sign official partnerships with sportsbooks to help promote them across team media, in the stadium, and in other ways.
Here's who the Bears currently have partnerships with:
- PointsBet: The Chicago Bears organization entered into its first sports betting partnership with PointsBet in September 2020. As a part of the deal, PointsBet received the rights to use Chicago Bears logos and other IP, as well as advertising throughout the Bears' digital assets. You can learn more about the PointsBet IL promo code and sign up bonus here.
- BetRivers: The Bears and Rush Street Interactive—the company behind BetRivers and SugarHouse—signed an agreement in June 2021. As a part of the multi-year partnership, BetRivers received advertising for its sportsbook and casino throughout the stadium and online, as well as being the Title Partner of the Bears' Free to Play Game.
Types of Chicago Bears Bets You Can Make
If you've chosen which sportsbook(s) you want to go with, it's now time to start placing some bets. Here's a look at the most common types of sports bets that Bears fans bet on:
Bears Moneyline Bets
Moneyline bets are the simplest type of sports bet. You simply pick who will win the game. For example, you may place a moneyline bet on the Bears to beat the Vikings.
Though moneyline bets are simple, you need to know how to read betting odds to successfully win them over time.
Bears Spread Bets
While moneyline bets are the most straightforward NFL wager, spread bets are the most common. With spread bets, each team's points are adjusted to make the game more even. Favorites have points taken away while underdogs have points added to their scores.
For example, if the Bears are +3.5 points against the Packers (-3.5), then the Bears would have to lose by 3 or less OR win the game in order for Bears +3.5 to win.
On the other hand, if the Bears are -6.5 against the Lions (+6.5), then the Bears would have to win by 7 points or more in order to cover the spread.
Bears Total (Over/Under) Bets
With these wagers, you decide whether the game's score will be higher or lower than the number set by the sportsbook.
Let's say the Bears are playing the Vikings and the total is set at 46. If the final score is Bears 21 – Vikings 17, then the Under would hit since the combined score would be 38. If the score were Bears 31 – Vikings 24, then the Over would hit with a combined score of 55.
If you think Justin Fields is going to throw and run all over the Vikings but the Bears defense isn't going to play well, then you may decide to bet the Over. Or, if you think both the Bears and Vikings won't be able to get it going offensively, then you might want to wager on the Under.
Bears Prop Bets
There are tons of prop bets for each Bears game. With prop bets, you are betting on something other than the final score of the game.
There are two types: game props and player props.
With game props, you bet on things like who will score first, if the combined final score will be odd or even, how many turnovers there will be, and if there will be a safety.
With player props, you bet on the individual statistics of a player. For example, you may bet on David Montgomery to have over 85 rushing yards or for him to score a TD. Or, you may bet on Robert Quinn to have a sack or Eddie Jackson to have an interception.
Since there are so many prop bets available for Bears games, it's easier to find good value than on the more common types of bets like spreads, totals, and moneylines.
Bears Futures Bets
Futures bets are bets on things like who will win MVP, a division, a conference, or the Super Bowl.
When it comes to the Bears, specifically, futures bets include them winning the NFC North, NFC Championship, or Super Bowl (though we don't recommend betting that this year!). You can also bet on things like if their win total will be above or below a certain number or one of the players to win an individual award such as MVP or Defensive Player of the Year.
For example, if you think Justin Fields is going to improve dramatically in his second year, you may bet him to win MVP. Or, if you think Kyler Gordon will shine as a rookie, you may take him to win Defensive Rookie of the Year.
Chicago Bears 2021 Betting Recap
The Bears had a poor season in 2021, finishing with a 6-11 record, good for third in the NFC North.
Despite having a losing record, the Bears weren't exactly predicted to win anything in 2021 with a rookie QB and young team overall.
If Justin Fields, Darnell Mooney, and the rest of the Bears' young core can make considerable steps forward in 2022, we may see them finish with a better record and even make the playoffs, though bookmakers don't think that's likely setting their 2022 win total at 6.5 as of the time of this writing.
Here’s a betting recap of the Bears' 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 6-11-0
- Home: 3-5-0
- Away: 3-6-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 6-11-0
- Home: 3-5-0
- Away: 3-6-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 7-10-0
- Home: 2-6-0
- Away: 5-4-0
Chicago Bears 2022 Schedule
Here’s a look at the Chicago Bears 2022 schedule:
|1||Sun, Sept. 11||49ers||Bears||1 p.m.|
|2||Sun, Sept. 18||Bears||Packers||8:20 p.m.|
|3||Sun, Sept. 25||Texans||Bears||1 p.m.|
|4||Sun, Oct. 2||Bears||Giants||1 p.m.|
|5||Sun, Oct. 9||Bears||Vikings||1 p.m.|
|6||Thu, Oct. 13||Commanders||Bears||8:15 p.m.|
|7||Mon, Oct. 24||Bears||Patriots||8:15 p.m.|
|8||Sun, Oct. 30||Bears||Cowboys||1 p.m.|
|9||Sun, Nov. 6||Dolphins||Bears||1 p.m.|
|10||Sun, Nov. 13||Lions||Bears||1 p.m.|
|11||Sun, Nov. 20||Bears||Falcons||1 p.m.|
|12||Sun, Nov. 27||Bears||Jets||1 p.m.|
|13||Sun, Dec. 4||Packers||Bears||1 p.m.|
|14||Sun, Dec. 11||Bye|
|15||Sun, Dec. 18||Eagles||Bears||1 p.m.|
|16||Sat, Dec. 24||Bills||Bears||1 p.m.|
|17||Sun, Jan. 1||Bears||Lions||1 p.m.|