Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
If you’re interested in betting on the Las Vegas Raiders, you should know that there are promo codes and bonuses that can help you unlock special deals to help you win more.
This guide goes over the best Las Vegas Raiders betting promo codes, how to use them to unlock welcome bonuses, what you need to know about betting on the Raiders, and much more.
Best Las Vegas Raiders Betting Promo Codes
Here are some sports betting bonuses you can use on the Las Vegas Raiders to get your betting career off to a great start:
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets If Your Team Wins
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KY, KS, LA, MA MD, MI, NJ, OH, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA.
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KY, KS, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Up to $1,500 Back in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KY, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
States: CO, IA, KY, LA, NJ, OH, VA
Las Vegas Raiders Odds & Lines
Check out Las Vegas Raiders odds and lines at major sportsbooks in the U.S. to find the most favorable for the bet you’re interested in or compare all NFL odds & lines here.
How to Claim Las Vegas Raiders Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to claim Las Vegas Raiders promo codes to get the bonuses. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is up to $1,000 back in bonus bets and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of Las Vegas Raiders Sports Betting Bonuses
Wondering what the different types of Raiders sportsbook promotions mean? There are three main types of promotions that sportsbooks offer as sign-up bonuses:
- Up to $X Back in Bonus Bets. With this type of offer, if you lose your first bet, you receive a bonus bet or multiple bonus bets of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t receive any bonus bet(s) in this case. Note that these were previously called “risk-free bets” but that terminology is no longer used as it's somewhat misleading.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. These are one of the best types of sportsbook sign-up bonuses since you receive a bonus bet or bonus bets up to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. These bonuses are listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a typical example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer compared to other promotions.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 Betting Results
Here’s a betting recap of the Steelers 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 9-7-1
- Home: 6-2-1
- Away: 3-5-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 8-9-0
- Home: 4-5-0
- Away: 4-4-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 6-11-0
- Home: 2-7-0
- Away: 4-4-0
Las Vegas Raiders Schedule
Here’s a look at the Las Vegas Raiders schedule for the 2022-23 season:
|1||Sun., Sept. 11||at Los Angeles Chargers||4:25 PM|
|2||Sun., Sept. 18||vs. Arizona Cardinals||4:25 PM|
|3||Sun., Sept. 25||at Tennessee Titans||1:00 PM|
|4||Sun., Oct. 2||vs. Denver Broncos||4:25 PM|
|5||Mon., Oct. 10||at Kansas City Chiefs||8:15 PM|
|7||Sun., Oct. 23||vs. Houston Texans||4:05 PM|
|8||Sun., Oct. 30||at New Orleans Saints||1:00 PM|
|9||Sun., Nov. 6||at Jacksonville Jaguars||1:00 PM|
|10||Sun., Nov. 13||vs. Indianapolis Colts||4:05 PM|
|11||Sun., Nov. 20||at Denver Broncos||4:05 PM|
|12||Sun., Nov. 27||at Seattle Seahawks||4:05 PM|
|13||Sun., Dec. 4||vs. Los Angeles Chargers||4:25 PM|
|14||Thu., Dec. 8||at Los Angeles Rams||8:15 PM|
|15||Sun., Dec. 18||vs. New England Patriots||8:20 PM|
|16||Sat. Dec. 24||at Pittsburgh Steelers||8:15 PM|
|17||Sun., Jan. 1||vs. San Francisco 49ers||4:05 PM|
|18||Jan. 7 or Jan. 8||vs. Kansas City Chiefs||TBD|