Some of the sportsbooks featured on this page are our partners. We may receive compensation if you sign up for one through our links, but this doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. You can learn more by visiting our advertiser disclosure page.
If you’re interested in betting on the New England Patriots, you should know that there are promo codes and bonuses that can help you unlock special deals to help you win more.
This guide goes over the best New England Patriots betting promo codes, how to use them to unlock welcome bonuses, what you need to know about betting on the Patriots, and much more.
Best New England Patriots Betting Promo Codes
Here are some sports betting bonuses you can use on the New England Patriots to get your betting career off to a great start:
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state.
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
2 Second Chance Bets Up to $2,000
States: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, NJ, NY, PA, WV, VA
$1,000 Risk-Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $100, Get $100 Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA
New England Patriots Odds & Lines
Check out New England Patriots odds and lines at major sportsbooks in the U.S. to find the most favorable for the bet you’re interested in or compare all NFL odds & lines here.
How to Claim New England Patriots Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to claim New England Patriots promo codes to get the bonuses. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is a $1,000 risk-free bet and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of New England Patriots Sports Betting Bonuses
Wondering what the different types of Patriots sportsbook promotions mean? There are three main types of promotions that sportsbooks offer as sign-up bonuses:
- Risk-Free Bet. With this type of bonus, if you lose your first bet, you receive a free bet or site credit of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t, however, receive any free bet or site credit in this case.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. This is similar to a risk-free bet except that you receive a free bet or site credit equal to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. You’ll see these bonuses listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a common example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer than most risk-free bets and deposit matches.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 Betting Results
Here’s a betting recap of the Steelers 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 9-7-1
- Home: 6-2-1
- Away: 3-5-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 8-9-0
- Home: 4-5-0
- Away: 4-4-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 6-11-0
- Home: 2-7-0
- Away: 4-4-0
New England Patriots Schedule
Here’s a look at the New England Patriots schedule for the 2022-23 season:
|1||Sun., Sept. 11||at Miami Dolphins||1:00 PM|
|2||Sun., Sept. 18||at Pittsburgh Steelers||1:00 PM|
|3||Sun., Sept. 25||vs. Baltimore Ravens||1:00 PM|
|4||Sun., Oct. 2||at Green Bay Packers||4:25 PM|
|5||Sun., Oct. 9||vs. Detroit Lions||1:00 PM|
|6||Sun., Oct. 16||at Cleveland Browns||1:00 PM|
|7||Mon., Oct. 24||vs. Chicago Bears||8:15 PM|
|8||Sun., Oct. 30||at New York Jets||1:00 PM|
|9||Sun., Nov. 6||vs. Indianapolis Colts||1:00 PM|
|11||Sun., Nov. 20||vs. New York Jets||1:00 PM|
|12||Thu., Nov. 24||at Minnesota Vikings||8:20 PM|
|13||Thu., Dec. 1||vs. Buffalo Bills||8:15 PM|
|14||Mon., Dec. 12||at Arizona Cardinals||8:15 PM|
|15||Sun., Dec. 18||at Las Vegas Raiders||8:20 PM|
|16||Sat. Dec. 24||vs. Cincinnati Bengals||1:00 PM|
|17||Sun., Jan. 1||vs. Miami Dolphins||1:00 PM|
|18||Jan. 7 or Jan. 8||at Buffalo Bills||TBD|