Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
If you want to bet on the Jets this NFL season, you should take use of a New York Jets promo code (or multiple) from one of the sportsbooks that give cash bonuses, risk-free bets, deposit matches, and other types of sign-up bonuses that can help you start off with a positive bankroll.
Below we go over the best New York Jets betting promo codes, odds and lines for Jets games, common types of NFL bets, and everything else you need to know about betting on the Jets.
Best New York Jets Sportsbook Promo Codes
Below you can see our picks for the best New York Jets sports betting sign-up bonuses from legal and licensed sportsbooks in the United States. Be sure to check to see if the ones you are interested operate in the state you will be betting in.
Note that you can sign up for as many sportsbooks as you'd like. So, if you want to take advantage of multiple welcome bonuses, you can.
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA MD, MI, NJ, OH, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA.
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Up to $1,500 Back in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
10x $100 Second Chance Bets
States: CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
How to Claim New York Jets Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to use New York Jets sportsbook promo codes to get cash bonuses, deposit matches, risk-free bets, and other offers. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is up to $1,000 back in bonus bets and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of New York Jets Sports Betting Promos
There are three main types of sign-up bonuses that sportsbooks run that you can use on the Jets, including the following:
- Up to $X Back in Bonus Bets. With this type of offer, if you lose your first bet, you receive a bonus bet or multiple bonus bets of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t receive any bonus bet(s) in this case. Note that these were previously called “risk-free bets” but that terminology is no longer used as it's somewhat misleading.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. These are one of the best types of sportsbook sign-up bonuses since you receive a bonus bet or bonus bets up to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. These bonuses are listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a typical example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer compared to other promotions.
New York Jets Cash Bonuses & Promo Codes FAQs
Which New York Jets betting promo code is the best?
Currently, the PointsBet promo code gives the best sign-up bonus in states where the sportsbook operates (which includes New York and New Jersey). After that, FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings, and Caesars all have great betting offers.
Who is eligible for welcome bonuses at sportsbooks?
If you're 21+ and are betting in a state that has legal sports betting—which includes New Jersey and New York—you can take advantage of New York Jets promos as long as you don't already have an account at the sportsbook.
How do I use promo codes to get sign-up bonuses to use on the Jets?
Most sportsbooks don’t require promo codes to access the sign-up bonus despite having a section for them in the registration process. If one is required, we indicate it in the promo cards above. Most often, you’ll be set as long as you use our exclusive links which you can see in our best sportsbook promo codes guide.
Which states have legal sports betting?
New states are constantly joining the U.S. sports betting market. Check out our guide to states with legal sports betting to see the most up-to-date information. Note that New Jersey and New York do have sports betting, so Jets fans there can legally bet online.
What is the best type of sports betting bonus to use on the Jets?
The best sports betting bonus depends on your situation and how much you want to deposit. For example, first bet matches and 100% deposit matches have the most favorable terms since you receive the bonus money no matter what, but they often have less value than risk-free bets.
What is the best strategy for betting Jets promos?
There are a few strategies you can use to guarantee a profit or at least make it more likely that you’ll profit when using free bets and betting offers, such as finding arbitrage opportunities, betting the opposite side with another sportsbook, and placing the bets on longshots. You can learn more with our risk-free bet strategy guide and free bet calculator.
New York Jets Partnerships With Sportsbooks
Many NFL teams sign official partnerships with sportsbooks to help promote them across team media, in the stadium, and in other ways.
Here's who the Jets currently have partnerships with:
- WynnBET: WynnBET became an official sports betting partner of the New York Jets in September 2021. The partnership deal gives WynnBET sponsorship across Jets’ media outlets, together with the WynnBET Green Room—a branded hospitality area—at MetLife Stadium.
- Fubo Sportsbook: The Jets and Fubo Sportsbook also struck a deal in September 2021, allowing Fubo to create the Fubo Sportsbook Lounge at MetLife Stadium. Jets fans will receive special bonus offers and personalized bet recommendations at the Fubo Sportsbook Lounge during home games.
Types of New York Jets Bets You Can Make
If you've chosen which sportsbook(s) you want to go with, it's now time to start placing some bets. Here's a look at the most common types of sports bets that Jets fans bet on:
Jets Moneyline Bets
Moneyline bets are the most straightforward type of bet. You simply pick who will win the game. For example, you may place a moneyline bet on the Jets to beat the Bills.
Though moneyline bets are simple, you need to know how to read betting odds to successfully win them over time.
Jets Spread Bets
Spread bets are the most common type of NFL bet. With spread bets, each team's points is adjusted by a certain amount of points. Favorites have points taken away while underdogs have points added to their scores. This helps make the game more even.
For example, if the Jets are +6.5 points against the Bills (-6.5), then the Jets would have to lose by 6 or less OR win the game in order for Jets +6.5 to win.
On the other hand, if the Jets are -2.5 against the Dolphins (+2.5), then the Jets would have to win by 3 points or more in order to cover the spread.
Jets Total (Over/Under) Bets
With these wagers, you decide whether the score of the game will be higher or lower than the number set by the sportsbook.
Let's say the Jets are playing the Browns (Week 2 matchup) and the total is set at 42. If the final score is Jets 21 – Browns 17, then the Under would hit since the combined score would be 38. If the score was Jets 28 – Browns 24, then the Over would hit with a combined score of 52.
If you think Zach Wilson is going to throw and run all over the Browns and the Jets defense will struggle, then you may decide to bet the Over. Or, if you think both the Jets and Browns won't be able to get it going on offense, then you might want to choose the Under.
Jets Prop Bets
There are tons of prop bets for each Jets game. With prop bets, you are betting on something other than the final score of the game.
There are two types: game props and player props.
With game props, you bet on things like who will score first, if the combined final score will be odd or even, how many turnovers there will be, and if there will be a safety.
With player props, you bet on the individual statistics of a player. For example, you may bet on Zach Wilson to have over 225 passing yards or over 34.5 rushing yards. Alternatively, you may bet on Carl Wilson to have a sack or Sauce Gardner to have an interception.
Since there are so many prop bets available for Jets games, it's easier to find good value than on the more common types of bets like spreads, totals, and moneylines.
Jets Futures Bets
Futures bets are bets on things like who will win MVP, a division, a conference, or the Super Bowl.
When it comes to the Jets, specifically, futures bets include them winning the AFC East, AFC Championship, or Super Bowl (though we don't recommend betting that); if their win total will be above or below a certain number; and one of the players to win an individual award such as MVP or Rookie of the Year.
For example, if you think Zach Wilson is going to improve dramatically in his second year, you may bet him to win MVP. Or, if you think Garrett Wilson or Breece Hall will shine as rookies, you may take them to win Offensive Rookie of the Year.
New York Jets 2021 Betting Recap
The Jets had another abysmal season in 2021, finishing with a 4-13 record and missing the playoffs for the 11th straight season.
To be fair, with the youngest roster in the NFL, no one expected much of the Jets. The young core's development—especially QB Zach Wilson—in 2022 and years to come will determine if the Jets are able to turn it around and find themselves in the postseason.
Here’s a betting recap of the Jets' 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 4-13-0
- Home: 3-6-0
- Away: 1-7-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 6-11-0
- Home: 4-5-0
- Away: 2-6-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 10-7-0
- Home: 6-3-0
- Away: 4-4-0
New York Jets 2022 Schedule
Here’s a look at the New York Jets 2022 schedule:
|1||Sun., Sept. 11||vs. Baltimore Ravens||1:00 PM|
|2||Sun., Sept. 18||at Cleveland Browns||1:00 PM|
|3||Sun., Sept. 25||vs. Cincinnati Bengals||1:00 PM|
|4||Sun., Oct. 2||at Pittsburgh Steelers||1:00 PM|
|5||Sun., Oct. 9||vs. Miami Dolphins||1:00 PM|
|6||Sun., Oct. 16||at Green Bay Packers||1:00 PM|
|7||Sun., Oct. 23||at Denver Broncos||4:05 PM|
|8||Sun., Oct. 30||vs. New England Patriots||1:00 PM|
|9||Sun., Nov. 6||vs. Buffalo Bills||1:00 PM|
|11||Sun., Nov. 20||at New England Patriots||1:00 PM|
|12||Sun., Nov. 27||vs. Chicago Bears||1:00 PM|
|13||Sun., Dec. 4||at Minnesota Vikings||1:00 PM|
|14||Sun., Dec. 11||at Buffalo Bills||1:00 PM|
|15||Sun., Dec. 18||vs. Detroit Lions||1:00 PM|
|16||Thu., Dec. 22||vs. Jacksonville Jaguars||8:15 PM|
|17||Sun., Jan. 1||at Seattle Seahawks||4:05 PM|
|18||Jan. 7 or Jan. 8||at Miami Dolphins||TBD|