Some of the sportsbooks featured on this page are our partners. We may receive compensation if you sign up for one through our links, but this doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. You can learn more by visiting our advertiser disclosure page.
If you’re interested in betting on the Philadelphia Eagles, you should know that there are promo codes and bonuses that can help you unlock special deals to help you win more.
This guide goes over the best Philadelphia Eagles betting promo codes, how to use them to unlock welcome bonuses, what you need to know about betting on the Eagles, and much more.
Best Philadelphia Eagles Betting Promo Codes
Here are some sports betting bonuses you can use on the Philadelphia Eagles to get your betting career off to a great start:
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state.
Bet $5, Get $125 Free
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
2 Second Chance Bets Up to $2,000
States: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, NJ, NY, PA, WV, VA
Bet $10, Get $200 Free
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $100, Get $100 Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA
How to Claim Philadelphia Eagles Promo Codes for Betting
It’s easy to claim Philadelphia Eagles promo codes to get the bonuses. Here’s a step-by-step process that applies to most sportsbooks:
- Choose your sportsbook and the promotion you want to take advantage of.
- Click through to the sportsbook’s website or download the app and find the registration/join button.
- Fill out the required info in the registration process including your name, address, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
- Once you’ve created an account, go to the Promotions section and make sure you understand the full details.
- Deposit enough money to cover the promotion. For example, if it is a $1,000 risk-free bet and you want to max it out, deposit $1,000.
- Opt into the promotion if necessary.
- Make a qualifying bet for the promotion.
Types of Philadelphia Eagles Sports Betting Bonuses
Wondering what the different types of Eagles sportsbook promotions mean? There are three main types of promotions that sportsbooks offer as sign-up bonuses:
- Risk-Free Bet. With this type of bonus, if you lose your first bet, you receive a free bet or site credit of equal value up to the limit. If you win your first bet, congrats! You don’t, however, receive any free bet or site credit in this case.
- Deposit Match. With deposit match bonuses, the sportsbook will match your first deposit in site credit or free bets by a percentage up to a certain limit. Though most sportsbooks do 100% deposit matches (often up to $250 or $500), some do lower matches such as 20%.
- First Bet Match. This is similar to a risk-free bet except that you receive a free bet or site credit equal to the amount of your first bet regardless of whether it wins or loses.
- Bet & Get. You’ll see these bonuses listed as “Bet $X, Get $X.” While the amounts vary, a common example is Bet $50, Get $200. These are great because they require a lower initial deposit amount to fully max out the offer than most risk-free bets and deposit matches.
Philadelphia Eagles Promo Codes FAQs
Who is eligible to redeem Eagles betting promo codes?
Almost anyone who is 21 or older that is betting in a state that has legal sports betting can take advantage of Philadelphia Eagles betting bonuses. Note that most sign-up bonuses are for new customers only.
What promo code do I need to use to get the Eagles betting offers?
Most sportsbooks don’t require special promo codes to access the sign-up bonus. If one is required, we indicate it in the promo cards above. Most often, you’ll be set as long as you use our exclusive links which you can see in our best sportsbook promo codes guide.
Which states have legal sports betting?
New states are constantly joining the U.S. sports betting market. Check out our guide to states with legal sports betting to see the most up-to-date information.
What is the best kind of sports betting promotion?
There is no right answer for what type of sports betting promo is the best. It depends on your situation and how much you are willing to spend. For example, first bet matches and 100% deposit matches has the most favorable terms since you receive the bonus money no matter what, but they often have less value than risk-free bets.
What is the best strategy for betting Eagles promotions?
There are a few strategies you can use to guarantee profit or at least make it more likely that you’ll profit when using free bets and betting offers, such as finding arbitrage opportunities, betting the opposite side with another sportsbook, and placing the bets on longshots. You can learn more with our risk-free bet strategy guide and free bet calculator.
Philadelphia Eagles Betting Partnerships
Most professional sports teams in major sports sign partnerships with sportsbooks to promote their products throughout the stadium, website, and in other places.
Here is a look at the partnerships that the Philadelphia Eagles have signed with sportsbooks:
- Unibet. The Eagles’ very first partnership with a sportsbook was Unibet back in November 2019. After the NFL allowed Official Sportsbook Partnership designations in October 2020, the two organizations made it official. Unibet is also an Official Casino Partner of the Eagles.
- DraftKings. The Eagles also tabbed DraftKings as an Official Sportsbook Partner and Official Daily Fantasy Sports Partner in October 2020. As a part of the deal, DraftKings received the rights to name Lincoln Financial Field’s premier lounge—now called The DraftKings Field Club.
- FOX Bet. Last but not least, the Eagles also signed a deal with FOX Bet in September 2020 that allowed FOX Bet to create a branded interactive studio at the Linc. The deal also gives FOX Bet advertising space across the Eagles’ physical and digital properties.
Types of Philadelphia Eagles Bets
Before you hit the sportsbooks to take advantage of the many Eagles bonuses available, it’s important to understand the types of bets you may be using them on.
Here’s a brief overview of the types of bets you can make on the Eagles:
Eagles Moneyline Bets
This is the simplest type of bet. With moneyline bets, you simply pick who will win the game. For example, you may pick the Eagles to beat the Cowboys straight up.
To successfully place moneyline bets, you’ll have to understand how to read betting odds. Since one team is typically favored over another, you won’t simply be paid out what you bet.
Eagles Spread Bets
Though moneyline bets are the most straightforward, spread bets are the most common type of Eagles bet.
With spread bets, each team is “handicapped” by a certain number of points to make the game fairer. The underdog has points added to its score while the favorite has points taken away.
For example, if the Eagles are -6.5 points against the Giants (+6.5), then the Eagles would have to win by 7 or more in order for the bet to win.
As another example, if the Eagles are +2.5 against the Chiefs (-2.5), then the Eagles would have to lose by 2 points or less, OR win the game in order to cover the spread.
Eagles Total (Over/Under) Bets
With total bets, you decide whether the final score of the game will be higher or lower than a set number. If you think the game is going to be very high scoring, for example, you may want to consider taking the Over.
Let’s illustrate with an example: Say the Eagles are playing the Commanders and the total is set at 48.5. If the final score is Eagles 24 – Commanders 21, then the Under would hit since the combined score is 45. If the score was Eagles 28 – Commanders 27, then the Over would hit with a combined score of 55.
Eagles Prop Bets
While they aren’t as popular as moneyline, spread, and total bets, there are many more prop bets available and they provide a chance to find good value in many cases.
With prop bets, you are betting on something other than the final score of the game. There are two types: game props and player props.
With game props, you bet on things like who will score first, how many turnovers there will be, and if there will be a safety.
With player props, you bet on the individual statistics of a player. For example, you may be on Jalen Hurts to have over 245 passing yards or for him to run a TD. Alternatively, you may decide to bet on AJ Brown to have over 105.5 receiving yards.
Eagles Futures Bets
Futures bets are exactly what they sound like—a bet that is based on something further in the future than the next week or two.
When it comes to the Philadelphia Eagles, specifically, futures bets include them winning the NFC East or Super Bowl, how many wins they will have, and one of the players to win an individual award such as MVP or Rookie of the Year.
For example, if you think Haason Reddick is going to have a monster season for the Eagles, you may bet on him to lead the league in sacks or to win Defensive Player of the Year. Alternatively, maybe you wager on Nakobe Dean to win Defensive Rookie of the Year after his dramatic slide down draft boards.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 Betting Results
Here’s a betting recap of the Steelers 2021 season (Win-Loss-Tie):
- Overall (Moneyline): 9-7-1
- Home: 6-2-1
- Away: 3-5-0
- Against the Spread (ATS): 8-9-0
- Home: 4-5-0
- Away: 4-4-0
- Over/Under (O/U): 6-11-0
- Home: 2-7-0
- Away: 4-4-0
Philadelphia Eagles Schedule
Here’s a look at the Philadelphia Eagles schedule for the 2022-23 season:
|1||Sun, Sep 11||@ Detroit||1:00 PM||FOX|
|2||Mon, Sep 19||vs Minnesota||8:30 PM||ABC|
|3||Sun, Sep 25||@ Washington||1:00 PM||FOX|
|4||Sun, Oct 2||vs Jacksonville||1:00 PM||CBS|
|5||Sun, Oct 9||@ Arizona||4:25 PM||FOX|
|6||Sun, Oct 16||vs Dallas||8:20 PM||NBC|
|8||Sun, Oct 30||vs Pittsburgh||1:00 PM||CBS|
|9||Thu, Nov 3||@ Houston||8:15 PM||PRIME VIDEO|
|10||Mon, Nov 14||vs Washington||8:15 PM||ESPN|
|11||Sun, Nov 20||@ Indianapolis||1:00 PM||CBS|
|12||Sun, Nov 27||vs Green Bay||8:20 PM||NBC|
|13||Sun, Dec 4||vs Tennessee||1:00 PM||FOX|
|14||Sun, Dec 11||@ NYG||1:00 PM||FOX|
|15||Sun, Dec 18||@ Chicago||1:00 PM||FOX|
|16||Sat, Dec 24||@ Dallas||4:25 PM||FOX|
|17||Sat, Jan 1||vs New Orleans||1:00 PM||FOX|
|18||Sat, Jan 8||vs NYG||TBD|
|1||Sun., Sept. 11||vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers||8:20 PM|
|2||Sun., Sept. 18||vs. Cincinnati Bengals||4:25 PM / Tickets|
|3||Mon., Sept. 26||at New York Giants||8:15 PM|
|4||Sun., Oct. 2||vs. Washington Commanders||1:00 PM|
|5||Sun., Oct. 9||at Los Angeles Rams||4:25 PM|
|6||Sun., Oct. 16||at Philadelphia Eagles||8:20 PM|
|7||Sun., Oct. 23||vs. Detroit Lions||1:00 PM|
|8||Sun., Oct. 30||vs. Chicago Bears||1:00 PM|
|10||Sun., Nov. 13||at Green Bay Packers||4:25 PM|
|11||Sun., Nov. 20||at Minnesota Vikings||4:25 PM|
|12||Thu., Nov. 24||vs. New York Giants||4:30 PM|
|13||Sun., Dec. 4||vs. Indianapolis Colts||8:20 PM|
|14||Sun., Dec. 11||vs. Houston Texans||1:00 PM|
|15||Sun., Dec. 18||at Jacksonville Jaguars||1:00 PM|
|16||Sat. Dec. 24||vs. Philadelphia Eagles||4:25 PM|
|17||Thu., Dec. 29||at Tennessee Titans||8:15 PM|
|18||Jan. 7 or Jan. 8||at Washington Commanders||TBD|