Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
BetMGM is one of largest online gaming operators in the US. It was launched in July 2018 by Roar Digital—a joint venture between two juggernaut brands, MGM and Entain.
Depending on where you live, you may have access to up to three of BetMGM’s gambling verticals: online casino, sportsbook, and poker. After adding horse race betting to its portfolio recently, its app has also gone live in Florida, Ohio, and Louisiana.
Note that BetMGM will require the last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN) when signing up to verify your identity and to report winnings to the IRS, if necessary.
If you're ready to sign up, you can use the following links to get started:
This guide will show you how to sign up for BetMGM—including casino, sportsbook, poker, and horse racing.
How to Sign Up for BetMGM Sportsbook
As of this writing, BetMGM sportsbook is available in over 15 states, making it one of the most widely accessible sports betting apps in the country. You can access the sportsbook and play for real cash if you’re located in any of the states where BetMGM operates.
Note that BetMGM has separate sub-domains for each market where it operates. The system won't let you bet on the site with the domain prefix “mi” (for Michigan) if you’re accessing the site from New York, for example.
Here’s how to sign up for an account:
- Visit BetMGM & start the registration. Use this link to go to the BetMGM site and look for the Register button on the top right corner.
- Enter required information. Including email, full name, the last four digits of your SSN, birthday, cell number, and address.
- Enter the bouns code. Type in ODDS100 in the bonus code field to qualify for BetMGM’s welcome bonus, bet $5, get $150 in Bonus Bets.
- Tick the T&C boxes. Confirm that you agree with the site’s house rules and finalize the registration.
- Deposit & start betting. Depending on where you’re located, you’ll have several deposit options you can use to add money to your account. BetMGM deposits are processed instantly. Your first wager with BetMGM will be considered the one that qualifies for the intro promo.
How to Sign Up for BetMGM Casino
BetMGM's online casino is available in Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Here’s how to register:
- Go to the registration page. Click this link to get redirected to the official BetMGM website. Once it loads, hit the Register button in the top right.
- Fill out the registration form. Begin opening your betting account by entering the required information like your desired username, address, last four digits of your SSN, and cell number.
- Complete the sign up. After you’ve completed the required fields, check off the T&C box and finish the registration process.
- Deposit & claim the welcome bonus. BetMGM has a dedicated welcome bonus for casino users that comes with a $10 minimum deposit. The offer will be credited to your account as soon as the deposit settles.
How to Sign Up for BetMGM Online Poker
BetMGM online poker currently operates in New Jersey, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Here’s a step by step guide on how to sign up for an account:
- Visit BetMGM online poker page. Go to this page and click the green Register button in the top right corner, adjacent to the help & contact tab.
- Follow the registration prompts. Fill in your full name, address, birthday, SSN (last 4 numbers), and login credentials.
- Download the client. BetMGM offers a dedicated poker client; you’ll find the link in the Download Now page.
- Deposit & claim the welcome bonus. Just like with other products, BetMGM offers a sign up bonus for its poker players. You’ll need to make the qualifying deposit to claim it.
How to Sign Up for BetMGM Horse Racing
The BetMGM horse racing betting platform is available in Florida, Louisiana, and Ohio. If you’re situated in one of these states, follow these steps to sign up with the racebook:
- Go to BetMGM horse racing site. Click this link to go to the BetMGM horse racing site.
- Register for an account. Click on the Sign Up button in the box that pops up on your screen or the Register button on the top right of your screen.
- Provide personal data. You need to provide some basic information such as your name, address, SSN, and cell number.
- Deposit & claim the intro promo. As soon as you load your account with funds, you can claim the welcome bonus for horse race betting users.
What to Know About BetMGM KYC Documents
KYC, short for Know Your Customer, is a mandatory process all legal gambling sites in the US must impose on their customers to verify their identity. The main purposes of this procedure is to prevent money laundering, data theft, and underage gambling.
As part of the registration process, BetMGM will verify your identity. It will require you to undergo a KYC check if it is unable to do so. If you don't pass it, you won't be able to deposit.
To complete the KYC, you need to provide the following documentation to validate your ID and address:
- Passport (front & back or photo page only)
- Permanent US resident card
- Utility bill (not older than three months)
- Mortgage or home loan statement (not older than 12 months)
- IRS tax notification (not older than 12 months)
- bank /savings account statement (not older than three months)
Once you submit these documents, BetMGM will review them within 24-48 hours.
BetMGM Registration & Sign Up FAQs
What if BetMGM says my address can’t be verified?
If you’re unable to verify your address online, contact customer support for help; they’ll provide the necessary assistance.
How can I verify my address on BetMGM?
You can verify your address by sending them a utility bill, bank statement, tax notification, mortgage statement, or tenancy agreement.
Why does BetMGM need the last four digits of my Social Security number?
BetMGM needs your SSN because they might need to report your winnings to the IRS if you earn a certain amount. It also helps verify your identity.
Why did BetMGM exclude my account?
It could be due to inactivity or because you attempted/did something forbidden according to their terms and conditions.
How long does BetMGM ID verification take?
BetMGM will review the documents you supplied within 24 to 48 hours.
What if I’m having other issues with signing up for BetMGM?
If you encounter any hiccups during your registration, it’s best to reach out to the support team; they’ll tell you what to do.
What is the minimum age to sign up for BetMGM Sportsbook?
In most states, the minimum age requirement for signing with online sportsbooks is 21.
What is the minimum age to sign up for BetMGm Casino?
You must be 21 or older to register with BetMGM casino.
What is the minimum age to sign up for BetMGM Horse Racing?
You can legally bet with BetMGM horse race betting app if you’re 18 or above.
What is the minimum age to sign up for BetMGM poker?
The minimum age to play real money online poker with BetMGM is 21.
What is the minimum BetMGM deposit?
The minimum deposit on BetMGM is $10 for all methods.
How much does signing up for BetMGM cost?
Signing up for all of BetMGM’s platforms is completely free.
Do I need a bonus code to sign up for BetMGM?
You can use BetMGM bonus code ODDS100 to claim the sign-up bonus—bet$5, get $150 in Bonus Bets in most states.