Some of the sportsbooks featured on this page are our partners. We may receive compensation if you sign up for one through our links, but this doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. You can learn more by visiting our advertiser disclosure page.
Our betting odds calculator can show you your expected payout based on your bet amount and odds, as well as what your odds are in other formats and your implied probability of winning.
Simply fill out the bet amount and odds in any one format and our calculator will show you the results!
Betting Odds Calculator
You have entered an invalid value
If you want to learn more about how to read odds and calculate payouts in each odds format, check out our How to Read Betting Odds Guide.
While we go into more information in that guide, here are the payout formulas (profit; not total payout which would include the amount wagered) for each betting odds format:
- Calculate winnings from American Odds (Favorite): Winnings = Amount Bet / (Odds/-100)
- Calculate winnings from American Odds (Underdog): Winnings = Amount Bet * Odds / 100
- Calculate winnings from Fractional Odds: Winnings = Amount Bet * Odds
- Calculate winnings from Decimal Odds: Winnings = (Amount Bet * Odds) – Amount Bet
To calculate implied probability, you can use the following formulas:
- Calculate implied probability from American Odds (Favorite): Implied Probability = -Odds / (-Odds + 100)
- Calculate implied probability from American Odds (Underdog): Implied Probability = 100 / (Odds + 100)
- Calculate implied probability from Fractional Odds: Implied Probability = Denominator of Odds / Denominator of Odds + Numerator of Odds
- Calculate implied probability from Decimal Odds: Implied Probability = 1 / Odds
*Special offers from our partners
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
2 Risk-Free Bets Up to $2,000
States: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, WV, VA
Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $100, Get $100 Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA
Other Betting Resources
- Odds to Probability Calculator: See the implied probability for a sports bet based on the odds.
- Parlay Calculator: Calculate the payout of a parlay based on the odds of each individual leg.
- Hedge & Arbitrage Calculator: Find the ideal hedge bet amount and guaranteed profit based on your original odds and bet amount.
- Free Bet Calculator: See how much profit you can guarantee yourself by betting the other side of a free bet.
- Odds Converter: Convert between the three odds formats including American, Decimal, and Fractional.
- NFL Odds Calculator: See the projected payouts of your NFL bets.
- How to Read Betting Odds: Learn how to read odds, calculate your payout, and calculate the implied probability of your bet winning in each odds format (American, Decimal, Fractional).
- What Do + and – Mean in Sports Betting? Learn what the pluses and minuses you see next to odds mean and lines mean.
- What Do +200 & -200 Mean in Sports Betting? Confused about what the +200 or -200 you're seeing next for a team's odds? Learn more in this guide.
- Spread Betting Guide: Learn how betting on point spreads works and learn common strategies for doing so.
- Total (Over/Under) Betting Guide: Learn how betting on totals works and learn common strategies for doing so.
- Moneyline Betting Guide: Learn how moneyline bets work and learn common strategies for placing them.
- What is a Push? See what happens if the spread or total ends up exactly on the final score of the game.
- Types of Sports Bets: Learn about how each of the main types of sports bets works.