Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Our betting odds calculator can show you your expected payout based on your bet amount and odds, as well as what your odds are in other formats and your implied probability of winning.
For example, if you want to see the -110 odds payout of your bet, just fill out the bet amount and odds in any one format and our payout calculator will show you the results!
To Win To Pay
Betting Odds Payout Calculator
You have entered an invalid value
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA MD, MI, NJ, OH, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA.
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Up to $1,500 Back in Bonus Bets
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
10x $100 Second Chance Bets
States: CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
If you want to learn more about how to read odds and calculate payouts in each odds format, check out our How to Read Betting Odds Guide.
While we go into more information in that guide, here are the betting odds payout formulas (profit; not total payout which would include the amount wagered) for each betting odds format:
- Calculate winnings from American Odds (Favorite): Winnings = Amount Bet / (Odds/-100)
- Calculate winnings from American Odds (Underdog): Winnings = Amount Bet * Odds / 100
- Calculate winnings from Fractional Odds: Winnings = Amount Bet * Odds
- Calculate winnings from Decimal Odds: Winnings = (Amount Bet * Odds) – Amount Bet
To calculate implied probability, you can use the following formulas:
- Calculate implied probability from American Odds (Favorite): Implied Probability = -Odds / (-Odds + 100)
- Calculate implied probability from American Odds (Underdog): Implied Probability = 100 / (Odds + 100)
- Calculate implied probability from Fractional Odds: Implied Probability = Denominator of Odds / Denominator of Odds + Numerator of Odds
- Calculate implied probability from Decimal Odds: Implied Probability = 1 / Odds
Other Betting Resources
We have a variety of other tools and resources other than our gambling odds payout calculator that you can use to help with sports betting:
- Odds to Probability Calculator: See the implied probability for a sports bet based on the odds.
- Parlay Calculator: Calculate the payout of a parlay based on the odds of each individual leg.
- Hedge & Arbitrage Calculator: Find the ideal hedge bet amount and guaranteed profit based on your original odds and bet amount.
- Free Bet Calculator: See how much profit you can guarantee yourself by betting the other side of a free bet.
- Odds Converter: Convert between the three odds formats including American, Decimal, and Fractional.
- NFL Odds Calculator: See the projected payouts of your NFL bets.
- NBA Odds Calculator: See the projected payouts of your NBA bets.
- MLB Parlay Calculator: See projected odds and payouts of your MLB parlays including moneyline, run line, totals, and more.
- How to Read Betting Odds: Learn how to read odds, calculate your payout, and calculate the implied probability of your bet winning in each odds format (American, Decimal, Fractional).
- What Do + and – Mean in Sports Betting? Learn what the pluses and minuses you see next to odds mean and lines mean.
- What Do +200 & -200 Mean in Sports Betting? Confused about what the +200 or -200 you're seeing next for a team's odds? Learn more in this guide.
- Spread Betting Guide: Learn how betting on point spreads works and learn common strategies for doing so.
- Total (Over/Under) Betting Guide: Learn how betting on totals works and learn common strategies for doing so.
- Moneyline Betting Guide: Learn how moneyline bets work and learn common strategies for placing them.
- What is a Push? See what happens if the spread or total ends up exactly on the final score of the game.
- Types of Sports Bets: Learn about how each of the main types of sports bets works.