Use our Orlando Magic odds & lines comparison tool to find the best deals available today for the games you're interested in.
Compare Orlando Magic Odds & Lines (Spread, Total, Moneyline)
Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn’t affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
How to Use Our NBA Odds & Lines Comparison Tool
Use our NBA odds and lines comparison tool to shop for the best odds and lines available for spread, total (Over/Under), and moneyline bets at major U.S. sportsbooks for upcoming NBA games.
Lines and odds refresh every minute, so you can always find the best deal.
Line shopping for the NBA means consistently scouting to secure the best lines. Whether you’re eyeing spreads or totals, finding the most favorable number is crucial to maximizing potential profits.
When shopping for the best NBA spread bet, you want to look for the highest number. For example, if you’re betting on an underdog, a spread of +7.5 is better than +6.5. If betting on a favorite, on the other hand, a spread of -6.5 is better than -7.5.
It works similarly for totals, but the best number depends if you want to bet on the Over or the Under. If betting the Over, look for the lowest total available. If betting the Under, look for the highest total available.
Use the Best Odds column in our NBA odds tool above to automatically find the most favorable line available.
Like shopping for the best lines, you also should consider the odds. To find the best odds, look for the highest number available.
Say you want to bet on the Golden State Warriors with the spread. Odds of -105 offer better value than -110.
Or if you want to take the Los Angeles Lakers moneyline, odds of +130 offer higher returns than odds of +105.
Check out our guide to reading betting odds to learn more if it’s still not clear.
Other Notes About our NBA Odds Comparison Tool
There are a few options our NBA odds tool has that you can set based on what you’re looking for:
- Bet Type: Click Spread, Moneyline, or Total to see current odds for those types of bets.
- State: Choose the state you’re betting in to see only sportsbooks available there.
- Leagues: Choose the league you want to see lines and odds for.
- Sportsbooks: Choose which sportsbooks are included so you only see odds from the ones you use.
See NBA Odds by Team
Just interested in one team? Check out our team-specific odds pages below to see lines/odds for upcoming games:
- Atlanta Hawks Odds & Lines
- Boston Celtics Odds & Lines
- Brooklyn Nets Odds & Lines
- Charlotte Hornets Odds & Lines
- Chicago Bulls Odds & Lines
- Cleveland Cavaliers Odds & Lines
- Dallas Mavericks Odds & Lines
- Denver Nuggets Odds & Lines
- Detroit Pistons Odds & Lines
- Golden State Warriors Odds & Lines
- Houston Rockets Odds & Lines
- Indiana Pacers Odds & Lines
- Los Angeles Clippers Odds & Lines
- Los Angeles Lakers Odds & Lines
- Memphis Grizzlies Odds & Lines
- Miami Heat Odds & Lines
- Milwaukee Bucks Odds & Lines
- Minnesota Timberwolves Odds & Lines
- New Orleans Pelicans Odds & Lines
- New York Knicks Odds & Lines
- Oklahoma City Thunder Odds & Lines
- Orlando Magic Odds & Lines
- Philadelphia 76ers Odds & Lines
- Phoenix Suns Odds & Lines
- Portland Trail Blazers Odds & Lines
- Sacramento Kings Odds & Lines
- San Antonio Spurs Odds & Lines
- Toronto Raptors Odds & Lines
- Utah Jazz Odds & Lines
- Washington Wizards Odds & Lines
Resources to Help You Bet on NBA Odds & Lines
Want to learn more about NBA betting? Check out the following resources that can help you take your game to the next level:
- Best Sportsbooks for Betting on the NBA
- Compare All NBA Odds & Lines by Sportsbook
- +EV Bet Finder Tool
- Arbitrage Bet Finder Tool
- Sportsbook Comparison Tool
- Betting Odds Calculator
- Other Sports Betting Calculators
- Best Sports Betting Strategies
- How to Make an Online Sports Bet
- How Odds Boosts Work
- Hedge Betting Guide
- Live Betting Guide
- Sports Betting Strategies