Companies featured on this page may be our partners that compensate us if you sign up for one through our links. This doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. Learn more here. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Use our Major League Soccer (MLS) odds & lines comparison tool to find the best deals available today for the games you're interested in. See soccer odds for all leagues here.
Scroll to the right to compare current MLS odds & lines at sportsbooks >>
Dec 02 COL @ CIN
Dec 02 LAF @ HOU
Dec 02 LAF @ HOU
How to Use Our MLS Odds & Lines Comparison Tool
Use our MLS odds and lines comparison tool to shop around for the best odds and lines available for spread, total (Over/Under), and moneyline bets at major U.S. sportsbooks for upcoming games.
Odds and lines refresh every minute so you can always find the best deal for the bet you want to make.
Odds & Line Shopping
If you want to make money sports betting, it's crucial to shop around for the best lines and odds.
For MLS line shopping, if you're looking to bet a point spread, you'd favor +1.5 over -1.5. With totals (Over/Under bets), a lower number is better for an Over bet, while a higher one is better for Under.
Maybe even more important than shopping for the best lines is finding the best MLS odds. In short, you want to look for the highest odds available for the team or side you want to bet (whether that's a moneyline, spread, or total bet).
For example, if betting on Inter Miami to win (moneyline), you would be better off getting -130 than -145. Or, if you like Chicago Fire to win, +120 gives a better return than +115.
If this is still confusing, check out our guide to reading betting odds.
Other Notes About our MLS Odds Comparison Tool
There are are few options our MLS odds tool has that you can set based on what you're looking for:
- Bet Type: Click Spead, Moneyline, or Total to see current odds for those types of bets.
- State: Choose the state you're betting in to see only sportsbooks available there.
- Leagues: Choose the league you want to see lines and odds for.
- Sportsbooks: Choose which sportsbooks are included so you only see odds from the ones you use.
Types of MLS Betting Markets
For the MLS, there are many types of sports bets available, such as:
- 3-Way Moneyline: Simply pick who wins or if it's a draw. Learn more about 3-way moneyline bets here.
- 2-Way Moneyline: In this case, you choose which team will win, with a tie not being an option. If it ends in a tie, you will get your bet refunded, hence why it's often called “tie no bet” or “draw no bet.”
- Both Teams to Score: Will both teams score? Yes or no. That's it!
- Over/Under Goals: Bet if the total goals will go over or under a set number. Learn more about Over/Under betting.
- Correct Score: Guess the exact score at the end of the match.
- Double Chance: Pick two possible outcomes (like win or draw) to widen your chances.
- Draw No Bet: If it's a draw, you get your money back.
- Asian Handicap: Bet on a team to win with a goal handicap applied. A deeper dive can be found on point spread betting.
- Parlays: Combine different bets for higher returns. Check out our parlays guide.
- Futures: Bet on future events like who wins the World Cup. Learn more about futures.
- Prop Bets: Wager on individual events within a game, like the first team to score. More on prop bets here.
MLS Betting FAQs
How do I read MLS odds?
Odds with a positive number show you how much profit you make on a $100 bet. A negative number? That's how much you need to bet to make $100 profit. For more, visit our how to read betting odds guide.
How are MLS lines and odds set?
Bookmakers consider team strength, injuries, past performances, and more when setting lines and odds.
Why would I bet on negative odds in soccer?
Negative odds point to the team that's expected to win. While you might win less, your bet is seen as more likely.
What is Asian Handicap in soccer?
Asian Handicap—also called spread betting—levels the playing field by applying a goal disadvantage to the stronger team, making the game more balanced and interesting to bet on.
Which sportsbook is the best for MLS betting?
The best sportsbook for betting on MLS varies based on your personal preferences. For example, some sportsbooks may offer the best soccer odds while others may have a more lucrative sign-up bonus. The good thing is that you aren't limited to using just one sportsbook in most states.