Some of the sportsbooks featured on this page are our partners. We may receive compensation if you sign up for one through our links, but this doesn't affect our ratings or opinions in any way. You can learn more by visiting our advertiser disclosure page.
Here are our picks for the best NFL sign-up bonuses. Note that none of these sites require a promo code to take advantage of the offers for football betting.
*Special offers from our partners. May vary by state.
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
States: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
2 Second Chance Bets Up to $2,000
States: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, NJ, NY, PA, WV, VA
$1,000 Risk-Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bet $100, Get $100 Free Bet
States: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA
NFL Betting Promo Codes by Team
Best NFL Sign-Up Bonuses from Sportsbooks
Here are all of the sign-up bonuses from sportsbooks that offer NFL betting that we've reviewed. Note that some of the bonuses may vary by state.
AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WY, WV, VA
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
2 second chance bets up to $2,000
AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
Risk-free bet up to $1,000
AZ, CO, IN, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA
Bet $100, get $100
AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA
2nd Chance Free Bet Up to $500
2nd Chance Free Bet Up to $500
AZ, CO, IN, IA, NJ, PA
Risk-free bet up to $250
CO, MI, VA
Bet $10, get $50 in free bets
AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY, VA
20% deposit match up to $1,000
AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, VA
Risk-free bet up $1,250
AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA
Risk-free bet up to $1,000 + $10 for registering
Bet $1, get $200 in free bets
AZ, IN, IA, NJ, PA, VA
Risk-free bet up to $500
|CO, MI, NJ, PA|
Risk-free bet up to $50
First bet match up to $100
*May vary by state
Compare Odds at NFL Betting Sites
You can check out our team-specific odds guides or use the tool below to compare lines and odds of upcoming games by sportsbook. We also have a full NFL Odds & Lines Guide that includes the tool you see below as well as an explanation of how it works.
How to Use NFL Promo Codes for Sign-Up Bonuses
- First, choose a legal sportsbook in your state (or a nearby state) and go to the website or download the mobile app.
- Register an account by providing personal details, such as name, DOB, address, email, last four digits of the SSN, etc.
- Visit the banking section of the site/app and deposit money.
- Go to the promotions tab to claim a welcome bonus offer, if available. Note: Be sure to read the fine print of the intro promo to make sure you follow the requirements.
- Start betting!
States Where You Can Bet on the NFL
Here are all of the states that currently offer legal NFL betting online, in-person, or both:
District of Columbia
Types of Bets You Can Make on NFL Games
NFL betting is an exciting playground for players for one special reason—there are tons of different bets you can place on a single game. Here are the types of bets you can make on NFL games:
- NFL Spread Bets – The spread bet is a basic NFL bet where you pick the winner of the game while factoring in a point spread that the oddsmakers have set. For example, the Chiefs -6.5 against the Chargers would mean that the Chiefs are favored to win and have to win by 7 points or more in order for your bet to win. The Chargers, on the other hand, have to lose by less than 7 or win in order for the Chargers +6.5 to win. (Note: Read more about how to read betting odds here.)
- NFL Total Bets (Over/Under) – NFL total bets include wagering whether the total score of the game will be over or under a certain number. The sportsbooks give a margin, say 41.5 points, so you need to choose between betting the Over (42 or more combined points between the two teams) or the Under (41 or less combined points).
- NFL Moneyline Bets – Probably the simplest form of NFL bet, moneyline betting includes choosing the outright winner of the game.
- NFL Parlays – Parlays include joining two or more events into a single bet that you win only if each individual event wins. In exchange for the increased difficulty, you receive a higher payout.
- NFL Same Game Parlays – Made popular by FanDuel, same game parlays involve combining sides, totals, player props, and/or game props from the same game in a single parlay.
- NFL Teasers – Similar to parlays, NFL teasers include combining several straight bets into a single parlay but with the point spread or total adjusted in your favor. In the NFL, the most common teasers are 6, 6.5, and 7 points. So for example, if the Eagles are -3, you would get the Eagles +3 on a 6-point teaser. In exchange for the decreased difficulty, you are given a lower payout on teasers.
- NFL Game Props – NFL game props do not focus on the final score of the game but rather on things such as who will win the coin toss, who will have more turnovers, or the total number of offensive yards.
- NFL Player Props – These focus on an individual player’s performance or who will win between a matchup of two players. For example, you can bet on how many touchdowns a QB will throw or how many passing yards he will have, who will have more rushing yards between two running backs, or whether or not a player will score a TD.
- NFL Round-Robins – A round-robin bet is similar to a parlay except all of your individual selections will be combined into smaller parlays as well as the total parlay. For example, if you choose the Eagles, Patriots, and Broncos to win straight up in a round-robin bet, you would typically have four total parlays: (1) All three teams together, (2) Eagles + Patriots, (3) Eagles + Broncos, (4) Patriots + Broncos.
- NFL Futures – NFL futures bets let you place a wager on the outcome of a future event, such as the winner of the Superbowl, the MVP of the league, NFL Offensive Player of the Year, NFL Defensive Player of the Year, etc.
Resources to Help You Bet on NFL Odds & Lines
Want to learn more about NFL betting? Check out the following resources that can help you take your game to the next level:
- Best Sportsbooks for Betting on the NFL
- NFL Sunday Best Betting Picks
- Thursday Night Football Betting Picks
- Sunday Night Football Betting Picks
- Monday Night Football Betting Picks
- Sportsbook Comparison Tool
- NFL Odds Calculator
- NFL Consensus Picks & Percentages
- All of Our Sports Betting Calculators
- Best Sports Betting Strategies
- How to Make an Online Sports Bet
- Best Risk-Free Bets
- How Odds Boosts Work
- Arbitrage Betting Guide
- Hedge Betting Guide
- Live Betting Guide
- Sports Betting Strategies
- Best Sportsbook Promo Codes & Sign-Up Bonuses